Saturday, July 25, 2009

visit to blood bank

because too long didn't write blog already so i forgot is which day we go to visit the blood bank...what is blood bank leh? must is got many blood la...lol...so cold o...hehe...>.<
visit the blood bank we all must want to wear formal...i go to visit with fen,xing,and 1 fren...give you all see see we wear formal la hehe...in the blood bank there we cant take photo so cant share wif u guys sorry T.T...
=.=''' all of them also say this photo i looks like girl OH MY GOD...swt...really meh??
this is me...lol no need tell u all also know la hahahaha
me and xing.....(fen don kill me ah)
lol haha...




me n fen...2 handsom boy...and both also crazy 1 hahaha



fen n xing



of course cant less this photo haha...for my beautiful memory 1 hehe
























No comments:

Post a Comment