Saturday, May 16, 2009

2nd day in KL...

WALAI WEI!!! how can we sleep in tis situation!!! oh my god!!! whn til 2am those motorcycle n car very noisy...zzz...make me n vincent so hard to slp zzz....i knw me is on 4.30am slp...vincent i dunno him la...aiz... really hard to slp on nite..so miss my pillow n oso my bed at my house...T.T

today is 2nd day in KL le...after we all wake up we eat our breakfast at hom cos collin's parents got buy som bread 4 us yesterday...after finish our dinner we all hv start our work(cleaning house)...

although we clean our house we all feel very tire but we all oso very happy...cos finally we all hv a very clean house to live liao...no nid to live in a ghost house hahaha...lol...at here 2 days we all oledi use many money...T.T sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment