Sunday, May 10, 2009

wink wink....headache T.T

yesterday go out celebrate my fren (tan jian hao)'s birthday we go to drink wine...som of us drink til sot sot oledi....n many of us vomit...of cos including me =.='''...so sad cos i go to mile 4 eat (ah fen gon nao mian) thn back hom vomit...aiz sad...lol...hahahaha...

gv som ppl say i weak...gal lai de tim...>.<
looks like she pro than me...
but i admit i so weak in drinking wine de...next time in my wedding drink chinese teh or soft drink or ribena anti wine hahahaha....lol....

4 comments:

  1. Wine also vomit? Never Mind, then you should try beer.. I drink wine only but not beer. Someone drink beer not drink wine. So, maybe beer is your life choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah...i type wrong word le...psps...me is drink beer not wine hehe...=.='''

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol miah.. haha.. finally another person play blog again oh :] haha. u should train more by drinking alcohol everyday. lik last time de me. now pro edi. few weeks ago my korean roommates graduate we hav a farewell party. drink korean shoju. 19%+ de. after 1 big bottle then start to stim but i nt yet drunk... they all drunk and vomit..zzz. left me 1 still clear. after party still need me to clean up. haha. so train more by drinking alcohol whenever u thirsty. haha. im a bad cousin teach u lik tat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...haha me is wan gv comment only de so i play blog lo hahaha...n oso juz like chuu yong say can improve my english n chinese (chinese is learn from chuu yong de) haha...

    juz 19%++ de me tat day frink 43% de =.=''' more ur tat 1 many o hahahaha...nvm la...i din drink beer de la din like to drink...can say hate la...so i say in my weeding no alcohol anti-alcohol..lol hahaha

    ReplyDelete