Monday, June 15, 2009

aiz....sick heavily looks like gonna die soon...so suffer dunno wan live or wan die...make me too suffer edi...cant tahan le

to all my lovely fren,relative,n oso my family....u all nid to take good care of ur self probably ah....i hv sick heavily o....really feel very suffer aiz....juz like wanna die....the 1st day juz hv fever...but on the morning of 2nd days my sick becom more serious oledi...i cant wake up from bed or sit or stand...whn i wanna wake up from bed or sit or stand up i will feel very wink...n my fever hv becom more serious oledi in the 2nd days i hv 发高烧 oledi...i tell my relative thn they so worry bout me...my 表姐 hv call an ambulans go to my condo thr fetch me...til the clinic the doctor hlp me 打针...i tot i hv infect h1n1 from the beginning...but til the clinic thr the doctor tell me nvm no ting de its juz a fever...now i no nid to worry le...juz nid to rest more n drink more water...but i nid to take care oso cos i hv no fully recover yet...

u all nid to take care of ur self probably o knw...k la type til here la...type next time cos i wan rest le...my headache hv started le...

6 comments:

  1. u will get well soon de..
    hahahax..
    wait u play l4d..

    ReplyDelete
  2. pui¬!!!H1N1 wah!!!==
    take good care of yourself lah...
    drink more water and take medicine on time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya i will drink more n more water 1...i don wan suffer again...

    lol...i tot is denggi or h1n1 mah...haha...hu knw is not haha...no meh good lo hahau all take care too la...

    especially xing lo

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx i will take care de la...u all oso la..^_^

    ReplyDelete