Sunday, June 21, 2009

HOME......>.< sad sad sad........T.T

what is home????? now i finally realise what is home sweet home...today is sunday 21 of jun 2009...back from my auntie's there...i have no family in KL just got some relatives here...i really wanted to thanks all of my relative that when i have been at KL these 1 month....because when i got problem they will come help me straight and didn't care how far the place from my home to their home...when i always go to their home live for fews days when want back to my own home i will feel that i did not want to back to the home that i live now i wish to live with my relative until i finish my study...my family not here and because of my relative i feel that i have a family a warm family at KL...always when last day live at their home i will feel like gonna cry soon...today...finally i have cry...cry silently.......2009 1st time cry...what a stupid guy

because they always help me...and i don know wants how to thanks them...although my image in their mind is very bad...i really hope they can know the real me...because when i do bad thing they must see it...so that's why my image in their mind is bad...really hope they can know the real 1 of me...

in this weeks when i was sick heavily they very worry about me...they help me many thing..really cant count....today i back home then talk bout my family with my friends...and i also have been thinking of my relative that at KL and help me this weeks i really very thanks them...they have impress me and make me think back about my real family that at SDK...finally i can take it any more then i have cry...because i too miss my family that live in SDK...i hope to see them now...i very very miss them...i want my mother scold me and i also wanted to eat the food that my mother cook....i wish to see my 2 little brothers n of cause i wish to see my lovely father also...today also is father's days...i wish to celebrate with all of them....must be very happy one...

miss all my family members and also all relative.....hope see you all very soon

8 comments:

  1. take good care of yourself man~!!!
    same with u,I miss my family too...so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. is good to hear that you recover jor. take care more. drink more water and rest more although recover. take care..

    ReplyDelete
  3. take care my cousin. so good u miss ur home. to be honest from the day i leave my home till now 3 months edi i never got a single minute miss my house. haha. im so bad. dun let my mom heard it k? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...i will not tell de la don worry haha...but i oso dunno y i will cry 1...=.=''' from the beginning i wish to leave my hom n com to kl but til now i realise tat i wan go back hom as soon as possible lo...not hom la juz at sabah la...lol...my god wat a stupid guy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats call homesick... thats why a normal guy will do, do take care. heard that the influeza is quite serious there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya lo...i agree wat alvin say...aiz...so miss my family tat at SDk o...ya lo the h1n1 hv oledi in kl le...we all must take care...not only those hu at kl at sabah oso wan take care oso...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. take care urself...
    dun cry lah...
    smile ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha...thx moo moo...hehe...2009 1st time cry...lol...haha...en...i will take care of my self de la u n other oso take care ur self la..

    ReplyDelete